“Let everything that has breath praise God!” Psalm 150:6
During the Covid-19 Crises the Pet Place Pantry remains open for curbside delivery only on the 2nd Saturday of each month.
Our Pet Place Pantry serves pet owners in need. We are open for distribution of pet food and kitty litter on the 2nd Saturday of each month, from 9:00-10:00 a.m.
Would you like to donate to the Pet Pantry? You may drop food off at the double doors under the overhang. If you have questions please contact the church at 829-3644.
Ten Commandments of the Pet Place Pantry
We ask that you:
1. Remember to take what you need only for the pets you have listed and only until the pantry is next open.
2. Remember the pantry is open the 2nd Saturday of the month.
3. Remember the pantry can only help with your pets, not farm animals.
4. Remember that we have what people have donated and can not fulfill special requests.
5. Remember that we have volunteers to help with the pantry; would you like to volunteer?
6. Remember that the church’s minister and administrative assistant do NOT run the pantry; they will put you in touch with a member of Missions if you have questions.
7. Remember that we are trying to help many people keep their pets in these hard times.
8. Remember that the State of Maine helps fund spaying and neutering of pets. Ask us about it!
9. Remember that your pets are part of God’s great creation, and as such, need your loving care. We at North Yarmouth Congregational Church care about you and your pets; to that end the Pet Place Pantry is dedicated.